interior decorating service & costs
From a single decision to individual rooms or complete homes, Loop Interiors can work with you to help you get your home how you want it.
- Space & storage planning - determining new furniture and room layouts for your home
- Preparation of material, furniture, lighting schedules
- Bathroom & kitchen design
- Bathroom & Kitchen fixtures & fitting selection
- Colour palette
- Wall material / colour section including paint, wallpaper, tiles and fabrics
- Floor materials & coverings including tiles, timber, carpets & rugs
- Furniture, accessory & art work selection
- Custom-made upholstered furniture, curtains / blinds and bedspreads
- Foliage and indoor plant selection
Every project is different, but here are a few examples of past projects, the cost and saving to the client as a guide to help you get an idea of the potential cost of recruiting an interior decorator to work on your project. Loop Interiors policy is to always give you a fixed quote for work to be undertaken beforehand.
Bathroom Renovation. Design Fee $840. Trade Price Saving $1800 - Design bathroom from beginning, empty space. Provided to scale drawings; schedule detailing of all the fixtures, fittings and finishes; two basic 3D perspective drawings of the space. Schedule included supplier information, product information, images, dimensions, quantity required, installation requirements, delivery considerations & lead times, RRP & Trade price. Access to reduced pricing saved client around $1800
House Sale Preparation $1200. Trade price saving $3200. - Visited client and house. Measured existing furniture and space. Provided to-scale layout plan for two rooms; colour palette for interior and exterior; concept board showing style and look; schedule detailing all items to be displayed in each room (new and existing) and list of works needed to be carried out. Reduced pricing provided to value of $3200.
Colour Palette for House. Design Fee $300. - Developed colour palette for whole house, included specifying two floor coverings. Provided paint swatches in colour palette; schedule detailing floor covering options with information outlined above and provided samples.
Colour Palette for Room. Design Fee $120. Developed colour palette for individual room to help bring space together and identify elements to remove / retain. Provided paint swatches in colour palette with proportion representation.
Accessory Advice. Design Fee $220. Client Saving $750. - Visited clients house to discuss need, gave advice on several rooms. Sourced accessories (rug, lamps, art) for one room, provided a schedule and furniture board. Schedule included information as outlined above. Access to reduced pricing saved client around $750.
At Loop Interiors, we specialise in products and services that:
- are Australian made, often by local craftsmanship & artisans
- are classic and timeless, so you have longevity in your home design style
- are better for your health, with low levels of toxins & chemicals
- have high energy / water efficiency ratings and timer / delay functions to control use of appliances during peak sun times / off peak electric times
- are environmentally, socially & economically responsible and certified through GECA & Global Greentag
- are made from natural fibers or up-cycled and recycled materials
- are secondhand, vintage & reclaimed
- are durable or can be mended
- are designed to be recycled or deconstructed after use
- reduce the need to purchase other consumables